">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Week Thirteen - April 26 2008

"Humility does not mean you think less of yourself.
It means you think of yourself less."
~Ken Blanchard
Great Blue Heron
Great Blue Heron - Fly By
Swainsons Hawk
I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge. That myth is more potent than history.
That dreams are more powerful than facts. That hope always triumphs over experience.
That laughter is the only cure for grief. And I believe that love is stronger than death.
---Robert Fulghum
I live in a great valley, full of wildlife and scenic vistas. All of the images (except the West Desert Trip) up to this point have been with 30 miles of my home.

7 comments:

JeannieTheDreamer said...

Thank you for your visit, your pictures are absolutely jaw dropping

SusanE said...

Great photos.

(the Rolling Stones are amazing aren't they... thanks for coming to my blog)

I'm adding a link from my blog to yours. I love the photos.

diana said...

thanks!
i like your pictures of animals,
very interesting...

diana said...

thanks!
i like your photos , especially those of animals...

ZAINAL ZAKARIAH said...

good work...have a productive day

Live Out Loud said...

Nice pictures!

Ratu said...

Nice blog and very nice photos, I am happy for your comment at my blog, thank you.
my english is not very good:-(((


Your country is beutiful...thanks