">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Week Fourteen - May 3 2008

If you believe it will work out,You'll see opportunities.
If you believe it won't,
You'll see obstacles.
~ Jon Alma



Went for a hike up Bear Hollow in Logan Canyon today. Spring is comming. The south side of the hills still have snow on them but the north sides are bare, the flowers and plants are starting to show some life. Even the Morning Cloke Butterflies were out along with some other insects.



6 comments:

Nicola said...

Love the quote. And you have some pretty amazing images yourself, looks like you live in an amazing place.

Team Laws said...

Dale,
These are some AMAZING pictures. Wow! I noticed you have God as one of your interests. I am doing a project in response to Pres HB Eyring's talk in Oct 07 General Conf. I invite you to participate! http://comingtochrist.blogspot.com/
Thanks
PD Laws
Pensacola, FL

Anonymous said...

Dear Dale's Page, Your thoughts and photos inspired me to take a walk and see life as it really is, to thank my God for all that I really have. I keep thinking how busy I am but am taking time now to see your "little things" and know that I really can make time to see no matter where I am. God is always with us if we take time to see and listen to his creations and our fellow human beings. Thanks, Ali B.

Texas Travelers said...

Not only do I like yours photos and stories, but the sayings are very enjoyable.
Thanks for sharing these with us.

Spring will arrive.

We have posted:
Alaska's Haul Road - The Dalton Highway.
A 414 mile gravel road,
to the Arctic Ocean

Come join us for the trip,
Troy and Martha

It's Time to Live... said...

To The Texas Travelers, I follow your blog, Alaska is one of my goal places to return to.

It's Time to Live... said...

To The Texas Travelers, I follow your blog, Alaska is one of my goal places to return to. Thanks for your comments.