">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Sunday, June 15, 2008

Week Twenty - June 15 2008

"Why hoard your troubles? They have no market value so just throw them away." "Remember, when you see a man on top of a mountain he did not fall there."
"There are a thousand roads on the way to success, but they don't go anywhere unless you do."

"You might be on the right track but, you will get run over if you just sit there."
"The best way to solve problems is not to creat them."
"In making others happy you will be happy too. for the happiness you give away, returns to shine on you." Helen Steiner Rice

4 comments:

GirlBlue said...

Excellent camera and excellent photography!
I love to see happy children like that

Lory said...

These portraits are very beautiful!Excuse me for my english.I want to add your blog in my blog. Do you want to be my friend? Ciao lory

green mormon architect said...

My favorite by far is the last portrait in this set. The look she is giving the camera is very intriguing and the light on her hair is also very nice.

Arissa said...

This is great info to know.