">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Friday, June 20, 2008

Week Twentyone - 06-23-08

The Wellsville Mountains in Cache Valley. They are said to be the tallest mountains in the world raising from such a narrow base. They are steep. Hiking through the trees I came on this clearing with the sun shining through. Had to stop, change lenses and shoot a couple if images. Sort of belongs in a story book if you ask me.
Though I did not make it to the top today, you can see there is still a lot of snow up there for this late in the year. The top of the Wellsville Mountains is just below 10,000 ft. My son and I were planning to climb to the top on Saturday but he got sick Friday night. We didn't go. BUT WE WILL!



Cold Water Lake, a small pond part way up the Wellsville Mountains.

"There will come a time when you believe everything is finished.
That will be the beginning." Louis L'Amour

3 comments:

Barb said...

Every week I eagerly await more of your beautiful photos. These are soothing on a hectic day.

Autumn Babe said...

hey... you really read up the entire blog? i don't think my blog is really that great as in i just write on what i think, what i observe, and what i feel. solely on my thought. by the way, thanks for your compliment,advices and thanks for dropping by as well.

oh yeah~ i am also curious how you could find my blog. can you tell me? :D

Krista said...

You're very talented! The bugs really freak me out and remind me of some pics I took at Underwater World at Mooloolaba. The underwater creatures freak me out just like bugs. You're welcome to check out the pics, but my camera is no competition for yours!
Krista