">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Week Twentyeight

I know I'm late this week - we have a son getting married this Saturday. Got a couple of emails wondering where I was so here it is. Thanks for your interest.
"We are on this earth to gain experience,
not to wallow in it."
The deep thinking, thoughtful, Bryan Cox

....................
"Life is not a problem to be solved.
It is experience to be gained.
It is Truth to be learned and found.
It is an adventure to be lived."
....................

3 comments:

Barb said...

These are lovely and, being partial to dragonflies, I especially like that one. Congratulations to your son and his bride. May they be blessed with a long and happy marriage.

sprite said...

Wow...Thanks for giving me a beautiful reprieve for a few blessed minutes!

Very talented. Thanks for sharing your art with us!

Steve Ballmer said...

nice!