">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Week Twentyseven

This is the Milk Weed patch."That which we persist in doing becomes easy to do... not that the nature of the task has changed, but that our capacity to do it has increased."
Heber J. Grant
"Be a creator of circumstance and not a victim of circumstance."
"Do not choose to be wrong for the sake of being different."
"Disregard what the world owes you and concentrate on what you owe the world."
Had not taken a single photo this week so I drove a couple of miles from home to one of my favorite Milk Weed patches. Here is what I found in 15 min time before a thunder storm hit.

7 comments:

The Texican said...

Your photo blog is definitely a cut above. Glad you came by Pappy's Balderdash today. Come back anytime and stay as long as you like. Pappy

Barb said...

I really like all of these. My favorite, tho', is the caterpillar against a background of distant mountains. The irony is how the lens, in this case, was an equalizer of size and dimension. You don't think of a tiny insect seeing the mountains at all, but here he seems to be admiring the view as much as you are... or do we know which end he is looking from? :-)

Jenelle said...

Oh, I love the caterpillar shot. Awesome!

Perry said...

I love insect photos. They are all great! Don't you love it when you are surprised by photographic opprotunity!

Kathiesbirds said...

It was well worth the trip. Lots going on in that milkweed patch!

Rebecca Talley said...

Love these photos. Amazing images you captured.

Let's play ball said...

I grew up in Cache Valley, so I really enjoyed looking at your photos. Now we live in Alaska, and you would love to take photos here....keep dreaming.