">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Monday, August 4, 2008

Week Twentysix





"An effort made for the happiness of others lifts us above ourselves."

This week, a visit to Tony Grove Lake in Logan Canyon.
(As with a lot of my posts, this area is not far from my home.)

eagles, animals, time, zoo, swallows, bears, photos, photography, homes, antiques, hiking, camping, utah, bear lake, white pine, trees, plants, flowers, insects, guns, hunting, shooting, driving, vacations, tetons, yellowstone, plants, education, walking, family, mormon, religion, church, missions,

3 comments:

Barb said...

I always look forward to new photos on your site and am never disappointed! I finally bought a macro lens and it got a good workout yesterday on a Rose of Sharon and bumble bees. I'd be honored if you stop by Picture This At Last

Kathiesbirds said...

Nice photo of a western tanager there. I use to live in Utah and would always hear about Tony Grove on the weather reports. I have never been there so it was fun to see this photo of it. So it really does exist!

that girl said...

love the photo with the bright yellow in the foreground.