">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Week Thirtyone

My floating Sunflower.
This is not doctored, just the way it turned out.
I got low so the sky was the background and it worked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A study in grasshopper
I don't even know what variety.



"Sometimes when life isn't going our way we need to step back and take a look at whats happening. Then we need to rearrange things and start again."
-James Wayne Earl

4 comments:

Heidi said...

I saw your name on a comment over at Barb's "Picture This at Last!" and I came over to check out some of your photos... very nice! Thanks for the look! Especially appreciated the faces at the zoo from a while back!

that girl said...

again, I am partial to flowers...I love love love the yellow flower. I have gotten on the ground myself a few times to capture the blue sky as the backdrop. you may look silly while taking the photo but isn't it worth it? well done. well done!

Gypsy said...

Oh my goodness, that grasshopper looks like it's wearing a suit of armour it's so clear.

I wonder if you would mind if I provide a link to your blog so others can enjoy your photo's. They really are wonderful.

It's Time to Live... said...

gypsy - I would be honored with a link from your site. Thanks.