">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Week Thirtythree


"I have noticed that folks are just about as happy
as they have made up their minds to be."

-Abraham Lincoln

The fall colors are here!


A day trip to the Lucky Star Mine.


It is an old abandon mine of at least 5 separate openings. These openings do not connect into the same shaft though just separate digs. One still has the wooden door over the entrance. I really don't even know what they were mining. I would post a few photos of the mines but... I forgot and left the camera in the Jeep. We will be going back someday though.

3 comments:

Abraham Lincoln said...

LOL. Did I really say that? I mean did my cousin say that? I almost flipped when I saw it. Your photography is really nice. I like it a lot.

CaliforniaGrammy said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog . . . you're right, we certainly have a good positive attitude about life, eh? I scrolled through your postings and enjoyed your photography. You've captured some beautiful images of God's green earth!

the Albino Bowler said...

Hey. How are ya? I just got back from Down Under and am looking forward to having the time to catch up on your doings. I wanted you to know that you made my list of top blogs, and I added a feed to you at the Rodeo. It shows a thumbnail pic and quick blip from your most recent post so my other readers can check in on you easily. I'll talk to you soon

-Matt