">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Week Thirtysix

SNOW?
This is not even the first snow of the year.



"There was a child went forth every day,
And the first object he look'd upon, that object he became,
And that object became part of him for the day or a certain part of the day,
Or for many years or stretching cycles of years.
The early lilacs became part of this child,
And grass and white and red morning glories, and white and red clover,
and the song of the phoebe-bird,
And the Third-month lambs and the sows pink-faint litter,
and the mare's foal and the cow's calf...
-Walt Whitman

4 comments:

Barb said...

Snow? I'm still waiting for the leaves to change so I can get some really great photos! I know you'll have some gorgeous winter photos! Snowfall isn't always guaranteed here. Last year we had only one significant snowfall, but I was out of state at the time and missed it all. From the pictures my husband took it looked very pretty for awhile.

Snapper said...

Your photos are beautiful. And thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you find that Chevy truck.

jasonbwhitt said...

Awesome Pics!!!!!! You amaze me with that thing!!!! I want my camera to do what you camera can do.. Keep up the good work I can be inside and feel like i'm out there with ya!!!

Anonymous said...

DALE & KATHY,

went to both of ya's blog site (that killed an hour) you guys have some GREAT STUFF !!! , I really liked the gas pump & especially the 30 cents / gal.

big "E" little "d"