">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Week Forty

Things change in a weeks time -
These images were taken within miles of last weeks images.
Last week, things were brown and this week they are white.



"I am well again, I came to life
in the cool winds and crystal waters of the mountains..."
-John Muir
....


"Man's heart, away from nature, becomes hard;
The Lakota knew that lack of respect for growing,
living things soon led to lack of respect for humans too."
-Luther Standin Bear (c. 1868-1930)

9 comments:

Barb said...

Autumn is beautiful, but there is magic in the first snowfall! These are all terrific, especially the one with the two deer... Wow!

that girl said...

how are you surviving the snow? we have seen just flurries here in the OH.

Texas Travelers said...

Great photos.

Thanks for adding the nice quotes. They are always appreciated.

Thanks for the visit,
Troy and Martha

Romany Angel said...

What a stunning transformation. Snow just makes everywhere look so pristine and beautiful. I loved the pic with the deer and also the one with the incredible sky.

Btw I'm also known as Gypsy *wink*

Bubba said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope I am right also, you have some wonderful photos, I love the one of the bat!

Bubba said...

Thanks for visiting my blog, I hope I am right also, you have some wonderful photos, I love the one with the bat!

Michemily said...

Here's an opportunity to have your photography published in a literary journal. We're looking for anything about movement and migration:

http://www.aspeers.com/2009 (open submissions section, deadline December 12th)

Trying to Stay Calm! said...

What a great blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Carver said...

Beautiful shots. I love the changing seasons so much and these photographs sum it up so well. Thanks for your comment on my blog.