">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Week Fortythree

A Stormy day in the mountains.
Snow, rain, fog, snow, rain, mud.
It was a good day to cut Christmas trees,
(with a permit, of course)
eat some stew and drink hot chocolate.




"Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it, I say! Whatever you want to do, do it now! There are only so many tomorrows."
--Pope Paul VI

5 comments:

Waynes Thought said...

Love your blog, words and especially the photography. Sometimes it feels like I am there with you all.

Ann said...

Stunning scenery, beautifully photographed, and how wise those words are.

Eve said...

A perfect day for tree hunting!! Wonderful words to live by!
Thanks!

Steve B said...

The photos make me wish I was back West. It's almost like I know exactly where you took the images.

Be carful cutting the Christmas tree, they look a lot small until you try to get them into the front door!

Carolynn said...

Now that quote made me stop and go hmmmm...