">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Week Thirtynine

"NO PICTURES OF BATS THIS TIME!"
Some of you were not impressed with them ;) I often hear that a bad day in the mountains is better than a good day at work.
Well, work is not that bad but the mountains are much better.
We spent all day Friday and all day Saturday in the mountains.








The Little Things

The little things are most worth while,
a quiet word, a look, a smile.
A listening ear that's quick to share,
anothers thoughts, anothers care.
Though sometimes they may seem quite small,
these little things mean most of all.

4 comments:

Barb said...

Whew! No bats! The little chipmunk is adorable and I especially like the leaves with the drops of moisture. A day in the mountains is definitely better than almost anything.

Gypsy said...

I love the mountains but I have to say I'm surprised at how brown it is. It looks very much like South Australia at the moment. It went from green to brown almost overnight. Great pics as always.

that girl said...

I love the dew drop leaves...

Texas Travelers said...

Great photos. I couldn't pick a favorite. They are all terrific.

Well done,
Troy and Martha