">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Monday, December 15, 2008

Week Fortyfive

Thanks Richard of
mountainmeadows-photos.blogspot.com
for the hint of where to go. "Think of all the beauty
still left around you
and be happy."
Anne Frank
(We live in the center of this photograph, well not literally but you know what I mean) Short Eared Owls
There were 50 - 60 of these owls all bunched along a 200 yard stretch of road.
(There are six in this image)
"We make a living by what we get;
We make a life by what we give."
Winston Churchill
"Thy fate is the common fate of all;
Into each life some rain must fall."
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

"Adopt the pace of nature, her secret is patience."
Ralph Waldo Emerson
"Write in in your heart that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

10 comments:

madcobug said...

I just ran across you blog. I love all your photos. Keep up the good work. Helen

Eve said...

What a beautiful place to live (even if it is in the middle of a photo)! I've been lucky enough to have had a flock of short-eared owls flipping about my yard! Your photos are beautiful and your quotes even better!

Steve B said...

What an amazing place! I've never seen a Short-eared owl. It's one of those birds where folks say got to such-and-such a place and I'd get skunked! Excellent photos, thanks for showing!

Lauren said...

Fantastic photos!

Barb said...

These birds are awesome! I love the one in flight.

Romany Angel said...

As usual superb photography and what a stunning place to live. It's hard to believe that I'm sitting here at almost 8pm in shorts and a t-shirt isn't it?

I love all your quotes and come here as much for them as the photos.

spookydragonfly said...

You have beautiful photography here...I absolutely love the capture of the Snowy Egret! I'll have to stop back!

that girl said...

these are fantastic.

thanks.

JFS said...

Nice work. Showcasing the work of God.

Kathiesbirds said...

The most I've ever seen at once are 2. You are so fortunate!