">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Week Fifty Four

These images are from an old mining town in Wyoming.
I really should add that about 8 - 10 miles from here, my wife and I spent
four and a half hours stuck in our Jeep on top of a snow drift.
We were rescued by Search and Rescue.
Thanks Fremont County Wyoming Search and Rescue.
"I have not failed.
I've just found
10,000 ways that
won't work."
-Thomas Edison (1847-1931)

"Here is a test to find whether your
mission on earth is finished:
If you're alive, it isn't."
-Richard Bach

5 comments:

Katie L said...

Hi! I know this is random, but I just found your commment regarding a picture of the jetty at Glenelg (with Seagulls). I notice you wanted information about Marc Scragg. He is my grandfather...if you are still wanting their contact info..please email me at katie_scragg@hotmail.com.
Thanks! Katie

Romany Angel said...

There is something so haunting and achingly lonely about an abandoned building. That feeling struck me immediately as soon as I laid eyes on those photos.

Krista said...

Cold! Can you go back there in the spring? Gorgeous pictures once again, worth at least 1000 words.

Eve said...

I'm so glad you were both rescued!!!! Now it's time to LIVE!!
The Edison quote is PERFECT for today...if we don't fail, how can we learn and grow!
Thanks!!

Patty said...

Now that had to be scary, stuck for 4 1/2 hours on top of a snow drift in a jeep. I bet you about froze.