">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Week Fifty Three

The start of the second year of "one image or more a week" and
It is still
Time To Live



There was no point in worrying yet....
what would come, would come...
and he would have to meet it when it did.

~J.K. Rowling,
"The Beginning," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000

If you want to know what a man's like,
take a good look at how he treats his inferiors,
not his equals.
~J.K. Rowling,
"Padfoot Returns," Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, 2000, spoken by the character Sirius Black

9 comments:

Krista said...

Loved your thoughts and your photos. You are so very talented and I'm embarrassed to say we had our family photo taken at Kiddie Kandids at Christmas time.

Your Photo Tips said...

So I gotta ask: Were you that close to the deer or do you have some really long glass?

Damien

SAPhotographs (Joan) said...

You have some beautiful posts here. :)

Bear said...

Very lovely images... I'll be sure to drop in again... and again... and... well you get the idea.

And thank you for your kind words. I travel extensively for work and am no stranger to your country, and I like to think that the US is very similar to Australia, only more evenly populated.

Romany Angel said...

I'm intrigued about that second photo and loved the one of the deer. You still have plenty of snow I see while we just have brown parched earth. I'll trade you.

T and S said...

Nice series and I fully agree with you on your thoughts basically cross the bridge when you come to it...Thomas

F & A said...

Thank you For visit.
Your blog and photo`s are wonderfull.
The wildlife is amazing
greeting
:) Aly

starkiller said...

nice pictures

Eve said...

Yeah for another year!!
and I love both quotes.