">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Week Sixty - Willard Canyon

-Willard Canyon -

Rock Trails "I go to nature to be
soothed and healed,
and to have my senses
put in tune once more."
-John Burroughs

Panning for Gold! Wish we knew what we were doing.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------
I got up early Sunday morning for a 7:00am meeting. When I
left the house it was 46 F outside and dry. When I came out
of the meeting just over an hour later there was two inchs of snow.
Needless to say, The Robins were not impressed.

6 comments:

Barb said...

It is great to visit your world, too! Awesome! That photo of the snow-bound robins is funny and sad at the same time. We have had some of their disgruntled relatives here, too, with this crazy spring snow and ice. I am really looking forward to spring now.

Duane and April said...

I had Derek sitting on my lap when I logged on to your blog and when I was scrolling down he said, "moose"! His first words were: Dadda, moose, deer then mama... in that order. :)

Anonymous said...

what a handsome gold miner ! thanks for the pics!

Lisa said...

Thanks for the words of encouragement......I am impressed that you were up before 7 am in the morning! Early bird gets the worm, unless it's frozen that is!

Krista said...

Are you ready to take some Spring photos yet? I am!

Eve said...

Our snow is coming tonight...will it ever end???