">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Week Sixty Two - Old and New

It is not the storm without that
is a danger to you,but the storm within.
The water outside the ship will never sink it,
but it is the water in the ship that sinks it.
-unknownLast leaf of fall meets the first buds of spring. The old red barn.
Pine Siskin
....................................................................................
What I do today is important
because I am paying a day
of my life for it.
What I accomplish must be
worthwhile because the
price us high.
-unknown

5 comments:

Eve said...

I'm going to make sure my day counts today ITTL!
Thanks.
Love the barn!

Bubba said...

Great photos and love the quote!

Patty said...

Lovely photos and quote.

Kathiesbirds said...

Very nice post. Love the photos and the quotes. That last one really got me.

yongzu @ 9W2YZU said...

Love the last quote! :)