">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Thursday, October 29, 2009

elk, moose, cougar, snow, mountains, deer.

We just spent a couple of days
'wandering' in the woods.
We saw lots of animals and tracks.
We were looking for a spike bull elk -
never found him but tracked a couple.
We did see Moose, Elk, Mule Deer, Ruffed Grouse
various squirrels and birds.
We also found Cougar and Bobcat tracks in the snow.












Ralph Waldo Emerson,
'Life is a succession of lessons which
must be lived to be understood.'
--------------------------------------
I've learned that the greater a person's sense of guilt,
the greater his need to cast blame on others.

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Scrolling down, I see some wonderful photos. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for your visit to my blog - I'm glad to have found yours in return. :)

madcobug said...

Beautiful photos. Cold looking but very pretty. Helen

holdingmoments said...

That must have been a great experience wandering the woods like that. Great set of pictures too.

JoLynne Lyon said...

I love your photos and I really like the goal you have set on your blog. It must take a lot of patience to get those animal shots.