">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Monday, November 9, 2009

Old buildings, old trucks

These images were taken about thirty miles
west of our home.

It looks a little like one of
the plains states and not so much like
Northern Utah.

Lots of tall grass and rolling hills.
The difference is the mountains a few miles in
the background.
(above)An old Chevy truck, someday I will own one
of these. It will look much better, paint, glass and restored.
And it will run!
(below)
An old Ford truck, I would take one of these also ;)
Look Mom, No Neighbors!
(PS. I like my neighbors)
... and no grocery stores? No doctor?
No Dr Pepper?
No flushing toilet and no morning "HOT" showers?

Guess I will take what I have!

4 comments:

holdingmoments said...

These are excellent.
Something about that old Chevy, just left, with the grass growing round it. Love it.
And the third shot, mountains in the background. I can imagine life would be tough living there; but never dull.

Ginger said...

Wish I were there!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog, love it. Wish I could wander around the mountains with you and live and see what you do.

Firefly said...

I love these pics. Old car wrecks in the veld and old houses in the middle of nowhere always make for excellent pictures.