">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Short Wyoming Trip and Mule Deer

A trip out looking for Mule Deer Bucks.
--
This is our Jeep parked along the roadway.
In the following images you will see several
different buck (male ) Mule Deer.


This guy was a long way away,
he is only a two point but
notice how high and wide
his antlers are.


They come with big antlers
and
they come with small antlers.




Above
I think this is my area to look for women.
Below
Get off of my turf and leave.







Had to tuck in a photo of an old barn

"If a fellow isn't thankful
for what hes got,

he isn't likely to be thankful
for what he's going to get."
-unknown

********************
"When asked if my cup is half-full
or half-empty, my only reply
is that I am thankful I have a cup!"
-unknown

8 comments:

Ginger said...

Beautiful, awesome creatures. Thanks for sharing them and the barn. Beautiful sights!

Shawn said...

Nice series of shots! The Deers look awesome... Would love to go hiking and trekking like this soon... :)

Cheers,
Shawn.

Kobial said...

I really loved the first shot.. Nice post. I do pick photos.. haha not a professional photographer. :-)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/prokashoni/

www.e-dirts.com

Kanak Hagjer said...

Loved the images! What beautiful critters! I envy you guys...And the quotes are wonderful!

Wren said...

Nice variety of deer photos. I always enjoy photos of the mule deer, because we don't have them where I live.

dj reinertsen said...

my goodness you live in a blessed place. beautiful photos.

thanks for stopping by my blog.

i was looking here on your blog for any pics of your restoration project. have you been documenting about you what you have been doing to the home?

dj

Firefly said...

As long as its not a case of "Yes Deer", "No Deer", "Right away Deer". LOL. For soem reason I am very attracted to the old barns you have in the States.

Roy said...

Its always a pleasure to visit your blog, thanks for posting such amazing photographs.