">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two Years Of Posts as of Feb 4 2010

Four of my past favorite images"My" Wellsville Mountains
Cache Valley, Utah
(google them)
Mountain Goats
on Willard Peak, Utah
Grizzly Bear
Teton National Park, Wyoming
Pronghorn
Antelope Island, Utah
(Google it)
***
***

"You may never know what
results come of your action,
but if you do nothing there
will be no result."
~ Mahatma Gandhi
***
Sorry, no new images to post today.
Thanks to all who have and will read
and look at my blog.


When I started blogging,
it was to let family members know
what I was up to and where we as a family were.


Then comments came in from people I did not know.
Once a missed a few days and got a
couple of emails asking where I was.


Since the beginning,
I have come to be long distance acquaintances with
some of you. Getting advice on cameras, lenses and how to improve.
I still don't put much personal information down like feelings and such,
that is just not who I am.
Ask anyone who knows me :)


To the man over the pond...
watch that heart and no smoking;)
***


On my wish list is:


Canon 40D or 50 D
Canon 28-135 f/4-5.6 IS USM lens
Canon 70-300 F/4.5-5.6 IS USM lens
Canon EF 100 - 400 f/4.5-5.6 L IS USM lens
Nice road bike, some money for food and gas.
Two weeks of sun... ;)
AND - This is really first
Good things for my family, all of them.


If the Tax Man is nice to me this year
I may get the camera.
I will keep working towards the rest.


Its the little things you know. It's Time To Live
Here is to the next year
***
What I do today is important because
I am paying a day of my life or it.
What I accomplish, must worthwhile
because the price is high.
-unknown
***
AMAZINGLY SIMPLE HOME REMEDIES:


1. AVOID CUTTING YOURSELF WHEN SLICING VEGETABLES BY
GETTING SOMEONE ELSE TO HOLD THE VEGETABLES WHILE YOU CHOP.


2. AVOID ARGUMENTS WITH THE FEMALES censored by me ;) might keep
me out of a little trouble.


3. FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE SUFFERERS ~
SIMPLY CUT YOURSELF AND BLEED FOR A FEW MINUTES,
THUS REDUCING THE PRESSURE ON YOUR VEINS. REMEMBER TO USE A TIMER.


4. A MOUSE TRAP PLACED ON TOP OF YOUR ALARM CLOCK WILL
PREVENT YOU FROM ROLLING OVER AND GOING BACK TO SLEEP
AFTER YOU HI T THE SNOOZE BUTTON.


5. IF YOU HAVE A BAD COUGH, TAKE A LARGE DOSE OF LAXATIVES.
THEN YOU'LL BE AFRAID TO COUGH.


6. YOU ONLY NEED TWO TOOLS IN LIFE - WD-40 AND DUCT TAPE.
IF IT DOESN'T MOVE AND SHOULD, USE THE WD-40.
IF IT SHOULDN'T MOVE AND DOES, USE THE DUCT TAPE.


7. IF YOU CAN'T FIX IT WITH A HAMMER, YOU'VE GOT AN ELECTRICAL PROBLEM.
***
DAILY THOUGHT:
SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES -
NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT
THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE
WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

4 comments:

√ Abraham Lincoln said...

Your animals are so much larger than mine. And I think even more beautiful. Nice photography.

holdingmoments said...

Congratulations on 2 years Dale. That is some achievement.
Love the shot of the mountains, and the bear having a good ol' scratch.

I hope the tax man is exceptionally good this year, and all your 'wish list' comes to fruition.

....and yea, the cigarettes are gone. Thanks :)

Rick Pie said...

I enjoyed viewing your photos of Antelope Island. Thanks for visiting my blog.

Luzia said...

I like your blog and your view to nature. Greetings from Luzia.