">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yellow Headed Black Bird

YELLOW HEADED BLACK BIRD
Calling for a 'wife'
Today I learned not to start deleting the file
off of the cameras memory card before
making sure that the same file is copied
onto the hard drive of my computer.
Only lost about 50 images of Marsh Wrens
and Blue Herons.
Those of you who have
photographed wrens know how
difficult it can be to find them and then refind
them in the lens, focus and shoot! OUCH.

Blamed it on my wife though so it is ok now ;)

Life happens but I hate it when it happens to me!

5 comments:

holdingmoments said...

Ouch! A lesson learnt the hard way.
Another one I've learnt, and still sometimes forget; check the settings before going out. lol

What a striking looking bird Dale. A beauty.

Zuzana said...

Sorry about the lost pictures.:( Thats to bad. I always copy my pictures to three different paces before deleting them from the card.
Lovely shots indeed, the yellow colour is amazing.

Ruth's Photo Blog said...

Yikes! Do you have a recovery program?We have one that can be used to get pictures from a card even when they have been deleted.The key is to do this before taking more pictures with the same card.The Blackbird pictures are great.
Blessings,Ruth
PS. If you have questions about this program feel free to email Jake and me .

Leeloo said...

Excuse me while I pick my jaw off the floor... These pictures are amazing! You're very talented!

Anonymous said...

Took me time to read the whole article, the article is great but the comments bring more brainstorm ideas, thanks.

- Johnson