">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Monday, September 27, 2010

Willard Peak, Mountain Goats, Sunset and more...


We seem to like Willard Peak and the Mountain Goats
so we went back for another visit.
It was cool and the wind was blowing as we
stood on the mountain looking for the goats.
Once I turned around and there they were
coming over the ridge behind us.

The sunset photos are not re touched at all. There was a
large fire to the south for several days and all the smoke
made for a colorful sunset.





9 comments:

Lisa said...

The Goats are so beuatiful.. Stunning photos.
Loved my visit here.
Have a great night

Dixxe said...

Super photos, I love the shadows falling on the Goats, adds great mystery to shot.

DeNae said...

That one goat is looking right at me! Beautiful work, as always. I don't always comment, but I do come by and feast on your pictures regularly. My favorite this time? Those beautiful mountains.

Out on the prairie said...

Great photos, had fun going through your blog. Haven't seen a goat that close, have really far off.Thanks for stopping by, todays story is from interviews I have done while working restoration projects.

holdingmoments said...

Superb set Dale.
The sunset shots are stunning. Nature is so beautiful.

EG Wow said...

All these photos are great! What a treat to see the mountain goats!

Beatrice P. Boyd said...

Hi Dale I just stopped in to read your blog from Montanagirl (Mona). Really enjoyed the wildlife photos, sunsets, and your road trip account. We are on an extended road trip in Maine currently and know full well about bad motels and finding better ones.
I plan to come back again for future visits and yes leaving comments is a good thing. Do feel free to stop by and visit Grenville and myself at thefrogandpenguinn.blogspot.com
We too enjoy drop in visitors and comments too.

Henryk Longin Rogowski said...

Interesting... I greet.

Ramblingon said...

Beautiful photos. That, photography is my ever enduring hobby. Thank you so much for the visit today.