">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Monday, December 20, 2010

This is where I live... and, oh ya, a Bobcat

Bobcat (Felis rufus)
from an older image in the files
****************************************************************
Thought it might interest some of you to see web cams of the area where I live.
I like looking through blogs from around the world and getting an idea of what
that area looks like and what it would be like to live there.
I live about 5 miles north of these two cameras. Enjoy.
*****************************************************************

http://www.usu.edu/webcams/index.cfm?webcam=3  View looking east towards Logan Canyon

http://www.usu.edu/webcams/index.cfm  View looking west across the valley to the Wellsville Mountains

10 comments:

Naturedigital said...

A beautiful species.
Costas

Eve said...

Cool thanks! There have been sightings of cougars in our area...one fellow has big tears in his pants...now they are all a buzz trying to prove it! Hey what are the mountains for if not mountain lions!!!

holdingmoments said...

He looks a beauty; and such big paws.

Looks a great place to live Dale.

WhatKarenSees said...

A beautiful image. Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog. I've spent some time looking at your wonderful nature images. You really are able to show some of the beauty we are lucky to have here in our 'neck of the woods'. I am now 'following' you and will be back to visit again soon, and hope you will return and follow me too!

Ari said...

Heh, I went to see their web cams there is a night;))
Bobcat witch is my native Finland I 2300-2500 is the individual, here in Norway there are 441-470 individuals.

George said...

You live in a beautiful part of the country, alrthough I'm not sure I'd like to meet one of these critters.
Thanks for visiting my site.

Light-In-A-Box said...

A beautiful kitty indeed! Wish I could take it home but it would probably have me for lunch!
Beautiful country!
Michael

Gorges Smythe said...

Just looked down through and have to say that I'm jealous! I could foul up a picture of a brick, but yours are beautiful! Good work!

Patty Ann said...

Wow, beautiful pics. I love all the wildlife. Wish we could see it here, we may be rural, but the wildlife is hard to find unless it jumps out at you.

Sandra said...

He is gorgeous, great shot. Utah is such a spectacular state, like your mountain scenes.