">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

About a mile east of home, snow on the mountain.

I hate to admit it but these are all taken
from the car. Reciently had some work
done on my knee and not ready, yet, to
wander in the snow and brush.

Similar to the view from the back yard (garden).

*************************************************



**********************************
If you could look into the Heavens and
see who you really are, you would be
overwhelmed with your capabilities,
your talents, your spiritual qualities,
and the vision of what you are able to become.
If we knew now who we really are,
we would feel different about ourselves.
We would be excited and enthusiastic about
this life even with its burdens and frustrations
                                              
 -Harold B Lee

10 comments:

JoLynne Lyon said...

Gorgeous photos, great quote. Best wishes for your knee.

Dejemonos sorprender said...

Hi, very beautiful pictures.. seems to be a nice place..
Greetings..

Ari said...

Spectacular mountain scenery, which can be photographed even if the car;)

holdingmoments said...

Hope the knee gets better soon Dale.
If only I had a view like that! lol

Such beautiful countryside.

It's Time to Live said...

JoLynn - Thanks and I like the quote as well.

Dejemonos - It is a nice place but many live here and do not see.

Ari - I am looking forward to hiking again, fewer images from the car.

Keith - The knee is doing well, Doctor visit this week. Someday I will do a north, south, east, west post of images from near my home. Great place to live and many have no idea what they have right here in their own back yards. A two point mule deer was looking in my front window just the other day.

Chris said...

Simply fantastic pictures! Happy new year!

bettyl said...

What lovely shots!

Some of my best pictures are snapped out the window of a moving car!!

Angela said...

Just beautiful! And, I love your quotes in the sidebar. I'm a Richard Bach fan as well.

ADRIAN said...

Grand photographs.......best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Petra said...

The first photo caught my attention, the contrast looks great. Even when taken from the car... :-)

I also have to admit that the quote gave me food for thougt, especially now when standing at the beginning of another year. Happy New Year.