">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I now have a Photography Web Site

***     **********     **********     **********     **********     **********     ***
Years ago I sold images in various ways and then I stopped.
***     **********     **********     **********     **********     **********     ***
Today you can visit and purchase images, should you desire at:

The selection is very limited at this time.
Check back as it grows.
                                         Thank You

5 comments:

Bob Mc said...

Looking good!

holdingmoments said...

A good looking site Dale, and some beautiful shots.
Put it in my bookmarks/favourites.

Kathiesbirds said...

Good for you! I hope it does well for you!

Lali said...

Lovely pictures and a beautiful site!

Gold Angel said...

Black bear?I love them so much.By the way,you're special.