">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Random Questions Answered

These questions came from http://mountainlyon.blogspot.com/ 

1. If you could travel back in time, what period would you most like to see?
Late 1800s to 1920ish or even back to the Mountain Man time.

2. What is your favorite tree?
The aspen.

3. Do you prefer a sandy beach or a cabin in the mountains?
A cabin in the mountains far from any other human and surrounded with wildlife.

4. Which celebrity do you most resemble, and why?
No reasonable answer comes to mind :)

5. Fill in the blank: I would never...
Run for President of the US or any where else.

6. Coffee or tea? Neither.
Dr Pepper count?

7. A date with Brad Pitt or jumping out of a plane?
This must have been a question for a female - I will take the plane.

8. If you could donate a million dollars to any charity, which would it be?
I would like to secretly pay for people/families meals at restaurants, give money on the street and
act as my own charity.

9. What is a place you've never been, but would like to visit?
Broom, Australia

10. What is your favorite sweet?
Chocolate Chip Cookies

11.Who do you admire most (living or dead)?
The main answer for me is religious but in human terms President Ronald Regan

Now it is your turn. Copy and past these questions with your answers as comments to this post.

6 comments:

JoLynne Lyon said...

TTL, I love it! Dr. Pepper counts.

holdingmoments said...

I don't normally do these, but here goes:

1. If you could travel back in time, what period would you most like to see?

The birth of the world.
And if I could change the way it is going now, I would.


2. What is your favorite tree?

Alder. A magnet for birds here.


3. Do you prefer a sandy beach or a cabin in the mountains?

Have to be a cabin; and no neighbours.


4. Which celebrity do you most resemble, and why?

I'm told I used to look like Roy Wood, in the '60's. I've still got the hair :-)


5. Fill in the blank: I would never...

knowingly harm wildlife.


6. Coffee or tea?

Coffee.

7. A date with Brad Pitt or jumping out of a plane?

Neither. I don't like heights, and I sooner spend my time with birds.

8. If you could donate a million dollars to any charity, which would it be?

A bird charity. Here, it would be the RSPB


9. What is a place you've never been, but would like to visit?

Probably America. A huge place, and somewhere I could probably lose myself in.

10. What is your favorite sweet?

No favourites.


11.Who do you admire most (living or dead)?

Most of my heroes are dead now. Biggest, probably John Lennon and Jimi Hendrix; still living, Ozzy Osbourne. Yea, I love music.

It's Time to Live said...

Keith, I usually don't publish or do them but this one caught my eye. It does help to get to know people better. JoLynne lives about 20 miles from me and as far as I know, we have never met :)

Barb said...

I can't resist a fun meme!

1. If you could travel back in time, what period would you most like to see?
Edwardian England

2. What is your favorite tree?
Bradford Pear, even though the blooms last only a couple of weeks.

3. Do you prefer a sandy beach or a cabin in the mountains?
A sandy isolated beach with lots of rocks for climbing and waves to crash on.

4. Which celebrity do you most resemble, and why?
I guess I am one of a kind, unless you count Maxine on Shoebox Greeting cards!

5. Fill in the blank: I would never...
Bungee jump

6. Coffee or tea? Neither.
Coffee!

7. A date with Brad Pitt or jumping out of a plane?
Well, I don't like Brad and I wouldn't bungee jump, so why would I jump out of a plane? I'll take door number 3 please.

8. If you could donate a million dollars to any charity, which would it be?
I like the idea of random acts of charity, but I would have to give a chunk to wildlife preservation.

9. What is a place you've never been, but would like to visit?
Bruges, Belgium

10. What is your favorite sweet?
Cheesecake!

11.Who do you admire most (living or dead)?
America's founding fathers

David DanĨuk said...

1. I would go back and kill Hitler

2. I don't know... Bonsai of any kind

3. Beach, so i can build stuff :)

4. The kid that plays in Home Alone (i look just like him)

5. I would never... kill and animal or something... whatever :D

6. Tea

7. I am a boy, so the plane it is

8. Africa children... i don't think i need to explain that :)

9. Hmm... don't know... good question... Greece maybe :)

10. Cant pick one :D

11. Some are alive, but most of the real heroes don't die, they get killed... :)

Can you please take a part of your time to look at my Blog: yunogopro.blogspot.com It would mean a lot to me, because i am new at this... it is a blog on everything... how to do stuff that most of the people don't even know they need till they try... thanks :)

JoLynne Lyon said...

HM did it?? Cool! (Could've guessed a lot of it.)