">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Logan Canyon, Mountain Stream, Help me with information...


Blogger tells me that my free use of their site "Picasa" is full.
There is no more room for images, these are the last.
I don't really want to pay for more storage,
I do not use their storage for backup just hosting
for this blog.
I can't figure out how to erase images now stored.
They don't owe me anything, it was free after all.
I don't want to quit or start a new blog.

I am open to suggestion and education.

8 comments:

Rick and Kathy Rousseau said...

We ran across the same thing sometime back. I noted duplication of pictures when we were first setting up the blog so those were cleaned out. Finally this month the message returned and we set-up for the next step up in storage.

Like yourself I store my own photos and only upload to my post. All the words entered in the post are stored free but the Photos we upload are not? It is confusing but I guess that's how they make you pay for the use of Blogger.

It's about time.

Gaelyn said...

Well if these are your last images you've gone out with a bang. Sorry can't help. I've heard others say this. But even after almost four years of blogging I guess I never ran out of space.

Ginger said...

Wish I could help...what a dilemma! Certainly don't want you to quit either! Hope you can get some answers.

Ari said...

Free storage limits

Photos up to 800 x 800 pixels and videos up to 15 minutes won't count towards your free storage.
If you've signed up for Google+
Free storage limits

Photos up to 2048 x 2048 pixels and videos up to 15 minutes won't count towards your free storage.

It's Time to Live said...

Thanks all for the information.

Julie Hargreaves said...

Fantastic wildlife shots really nice blog

JoLynne Lyon said...

Hi, TTL. It was nice meeting you! I have no advice except that I think you should keep blogging. Your tagline inspired me when I first started my own blog. Pictures are proof we lived.

muhd idzham said...

i like the natural in the world:)