">Thanks for visiting, Please leave your comments.

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

The Grand Teton National Park, last weekend...

Here is a small view of what we saw on this trip 
with my wife, two sons, two daughters in law 
and two grand daughters!
 Black Bear
Great Horned Owl
 Clarks Nutcracker
 American Wigeon (young) ???
 Ruby Crowned Kinglet (female)
Osprey



Trout

Grizzly Bears!



And, one more that was just screaming
to have it's picture taken...

It was a great trip! 

It would be fun sometime to have
bloggers like:
Come and see all this and then 
go back with them to see their
part of the world.
I am lucky to have all this so very close.





6 comments:

Chickenmom said...

Love all the birds! Thankfully we only have black bears here and not those big grizzly bears!

ADRIAN said...

Dale, nothing I'd like more but the dogs would annoy the bears. It is a fantastic country.

Great set of photographs but the watermark is a bit distracting.

Sussi said...

Great shots!

Its Time to Live said...

Sorry about the distraction WaterMarks but I keep finding my images on other blogs, websites, etc. With no mention of where they came from or whose they are.

Kathie Brown said...

Great photos! It's been a while since I have visited. Nice to see you out and about again photographing nature! Me? I've moved again. This time I am in Maine!

I also find the watermarks distracting. I am afraid of what I would find if I went looking for my own images and I have no idea of what to do about it! I do know a friend who aggressively pursues and prosecutes people but I don't know how she does it!

Terri said...

The tetons are so beautiful- we try to visit there and Yellowstone at least every couple of years.. I love the mountains, the aspens..the wildlife! We've only seen bears from a distance.